Dr. Joseph Kassa practices Neuropathology in Toledo, OH. Dr. Kassa studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- St. John Health System
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, American Osteopathic Association, Spine Intervention Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of profession.
Hobbies / Sports
- Jogging, Playing Piano, Family Time
Favorite professional publications
- Continuum Peer-Reviewed Journal
Joseph D. Kassa, DO's Practice location
Madison Heights, MI 48071Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Joseph D. Kassa, DO | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Joseph D. Kassa, DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kassa
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Genes Shown to Influence Disease Course in MS
Genes are the basic units of information that can be found in nearly every cell in the body. They are made from a chemical called deoxyribonucleic acid, which is widely known as DNA. In a way, genes act as blueprints required for building the bodies and helping them to function. More specifically,...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- The Potential For Early Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis with MRI Brain Scans
Multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose, as many of the symptoms do not even appear until later in one's life. However, a recent study has shown that the risk level in children is able to be diagnosed early with MRI brain scans.DiagnosisSometimes MRI brain scans can show MS before any...
- Dr. Osama O Zaidat MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Stanford C Rapp D.O.2109 Hughes Dr Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Ahmed B Arshad MD3949 Sunforest Ct Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Eduardo Tomas Calderon M.D.3949 Sunforest Ct Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Timothy Michael Hickey M.D.2702 Navarre Ave Oregon OH 43616
- Dr. Fouzia Siddiqui M.D.2006 Health Campus Drive Harrisonberg Virginia 22802