Dr. John Joseph Rehm M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery2809 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. John Rehm is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Rehm specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1972
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Dr. John Joseph Rehm M.D.'s Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. John Joseph Rehm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rehm
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Dr. Hootan Zandifar MD8920 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. D. Garth Fisher MD120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS9735 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D.8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes M.D.12732 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Jay Calvert M.D.465 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210