Dr. Nicole Marie Klein OD
Optometrist2121 Lake Ave Fort Wayne IN, 46805
Dr. Nicole Klein is an optometrist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Klein specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Klein performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nicole Marie Klein OD's Practice location
Fort Wayne, IN 46805Get Direction
PLATTEVILLE, WI 53818Get Direction
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Nicolas Antony Soulier O.D.5229 Coldwater Rd Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Gregory F Zink O.D.321 E Wayne St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Dr. Craig A. Bonham O.D.1240 Medical Park Dr Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Frank Robinson O.D.6710 Old Trail Rd Fort Wayne IN 46809
- Dr. Michael Manuel Alvarez O.D.6424 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Scott E Martin O.D.1015 E Dupont Rd Fort Wayne IN 46825