Dr. Steven Owens is a Chiropractor practicing in Rice Lake, WI. Dr. Owens specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Owens seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Steven R Owens DC's Practice location
Rice Lake, WI 54868Get Direction
RICE LAKE, WI 54868Get Direction
Dr. Steven R Owens DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Ryan James Effertz DC225 S Main St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Dr. Thomas Lee Toftness DC1425 2nd Ave Cumberland WI 54829
- Dr. Ricky Charles Draeger DC1801 W Knapp St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Dr. Douglas Arvold D.C1822 S Main St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Dr. Joel Stephen Logelin DC1605 7 1/2 Avenue Dallas WI 54733
- Dr. Thomas Dee Hover DC1801 West Knapp Street Rice Lake WI 54868