Dr. Adri P Smith MD
Pediatrician6400 Memorial Dr Texas City TX, 77591
Dr. Adri Smith, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. She specializes in pediatrics and currently treats patients in Texas city, Texas. Dr. Smith completed medical school at University ...
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Adri P Smith MD's Practice location
Texas City, TX 77591Get Direction
Dr. Adri P Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Lillian Lockhart MD301 University Blvd Galveston Texas 77550
- Dr. Johana Castro Wagner M.DUt Medical Branch 301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Annette B Ingraham MD150 E Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Jignesh Pravin Shah MD444 Fm 1959 Rd Houston TX 77034
- Dr. Cynthia A Binder MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555