Dr. John Gelin is a family practitioner practicing in Floral City, FL. Dr. Gelin specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gelin possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1968
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1968
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1968
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Homewood Hosp Ctr-N Campus, Internal Medicine; Homewood Hosp Ctr-N Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- HOMEWOOD HOSPITAL CENTER N CAMPUS
Dr. John D. Gelin M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. John D. Gelin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gelin
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dennis Montfort APRN7562 W. Gulf to Lake Highway Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. Michelle I Hornstein DO9401 SW HIGHWAY 200 STE 6001 OCALA FL 34481
- Mr. Michael G Hall MD411 Webster Street Wildwood FL 34785
- Dr. Jatin Natvarlal Sheth MD920 W Jefferson St Brooksville FL 34601
- Dr. Srinivasa M. Murthy M.D.9401 Sw Highway 200 Ocala FL 34481
- Dr. Brian M Roebuck M.D.11329 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613