Ilene Morphis is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Colton, CA. Ilene is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Morphis can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Morphis will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ilene Morphis PT's Practice location
Colton, CA 92324Get Direction
SPOKANE, WA 99201Get Direction
Ilene Morphis PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Researches Discover Clues as to Why Exactly BRCA Mutations Can Cause Cancer
When the BRCA1 gene mutation was found by scientists supported by the National Cancer Institute to be hereditary predisposition to breast cancer, it was a major breakthrough; however, for many years, researchers have found themselves puzzled by the BRCA1 gene. Its ability to cause breast and ovarian...
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that is caused by a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. The CFTR protein is responsible for controlling the transportation of salt in and out of cells. Any mutations in the CFTR gene can cause an imbalance in the...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Healing and Recovery After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
What was (or would be) the first thoughts and emotions you would experience if a doctor ever looked you square in your eyes and said, “I’m sorry but you have breast cancer”?For Mary, diagnosed when she was in her late 30s, her first thought was “no I don’t,” and of course her first words...
- Do all Anemics Need Blood Transfusions?
Whatever be the underlying cause, the process of blood transfusions is very common. Each year, almost 5 million Americans need blood transfusions, and this procedure is used for people of almost all ages. Getting a blood transfusion can save your life when you’re suffering from a disease or...
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Forecasts Inferior Long-Term Diabetes Management
Recognizing early signs of type 1 diabetes is crucial in the early prevention of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA). Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is a very serious condition that leads to diabetic coma or even leads to death. A recent research published online was carried out by Lindsey M Duca, PhD, at...
- Catherine Blake6180 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Mrs. Nicole Ann Sanguino PT, DPT6180 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Anna Miranda PT1001 E Cooley Dr Colton CA 92324
- Mrs. Mary Kathryn Peterson MPT4690 Whipple Rd Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Joanna Hernandez DPT10870 PEPPER WAY LOMA LINDA CA 92354
- Kristin Munsey MPT1001 E Cooley Dr Colton CA 92324