Dr. Deborah V Fishman MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy984 N Broadway Suite 307 Yonkers NY, 10701
Dr. Deborah Fishman practices Allergy and Immunology care in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Fishman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Fishman provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1977
New York University School of Medicine 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Deborah V Fishman MD's Practice location
Yonkers, NY 10701Get Direction
Dr. Deborah V Fishman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fishman
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Evelyn Tolson MD161 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 ENGLE ST ENGLEWOOD NJ 07631
- Dr. Jesse A. Stoff MD70 GLEN ST GLEN COVE NY 11542
- Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis354 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 7675