Mrs. Catalina L Avila OD
Optometrist5488 S Padre Island Dr Suite 2042 Corpus Christi TX, 78411
Dr. Catalina Avila is an optometrist practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Avila specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Avila performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Mrs. Catalina L Avila OD's Practice location
Mrs. Catalina L Avila OD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Avila
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Heriberto Daniel Ramos O.D.5638 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Adam R Jurica OD5488 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Richard Avila O.D.5402 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Hal Stephen Zaltsberg OD4938 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Janet Marie Pena O.D.1821 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78416
- Mrs. Casey Ryan Winpigler O.D.3829 Us Highway 77 Corpus Christi TX 78410