Dr. Mark Edward Holman M.D.
Pediatrician2115 Executive Dr Suite 10a Hampton VA, 23666
Dr. Mark Holman is a pediatrician practicing in Hampton, VA. Dr. Holman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Holman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Holman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1988
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Mark Edward Holman M.D.'s Practice location
Hampton, VA 23666Get Direction
HAMPTON, VA 23666Get Direction
Dr. Mark Edward Holman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holman
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Elizabeth Katherine Broderick MD321 Main Street Newport News Virginia 23601
- Dr. Tinea J. Savage-Otey MD106 Baker Farm Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Jane Renee Hull MD500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Dr. John W Harrington MD601 Childrens Lane Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Erinn E Hokanson NP4012 Raintree Rd Chesapeake VA 23321
- Dr. Hugh Thomas Mcphee MD6345 Center Dr Norfolk VA 23502