Dr. Jennifer Ahmed practices Neuropathology in Plainview, NY. Dr. Ahmed studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine 2005
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
Jennifer Ahmed's Practice location
Plainview, NY 11803Get Direction
Little Neck, NY 11362Get Direction
Jennifer Ahmed's reviewsWrite Review
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- Motherhood Triggers Brain Growth
New moms are often famous for acting scatter brained and being forgetful. But these are not the only changes in the brain that come along with motherhood, according to a study published in the journal, Behavioral Neuroscience. The study shows that motherhood triggers changes in those areas of the...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- Second Opinions for Multiple Sclerosis: When Are They Advisable?
The decision of whether or not to seek out a second opinion during medical procedures or diagnoses is often uncertain, and many struggle to understand when or how to get one. It is important to follow these guidelines for attaining expertise from an multiple sclerosis specialist, while still...
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson's disease happens to only 5% of women before the age of 40, with less than 400 women who are younger than 50 years old diagnosed with the disease in the United States. This is why pregnancy in patients with Parkinson's Disease is uncommon and a rare occurrence.There have been previous...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Dr. Vikas Varma MD61 Jericho tpke Jericho NY 11753
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Reema Maindiratta M.D.400 West Main Street Babylon New York 11702
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Igor E. Cohen MD80-15 Main Street Jamaica New York 11435
- Dr. Frederic A. Mendelsohn MD650 Hawkins Avenue Ronkonkoma New York 11779