Dr. John L Albrigo MD is a top Doctor in Arlington, VA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. John L Albrigo MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. John L Albrigo MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. John L Albrigo MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Arlington, VA, Dr. John L Albrigo MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1970
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1970
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 1970 ALPHA OMEGA ALPHA HONOR SOCIETY
- Sports Medicine, Musculoskeletal Problems
- Torn Meniscus
- Abnormal Gait
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
- Yale School of Medicine Orthopaedic department 1971
- Yale University Affiliated Hospitals 1974
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. John L Albrigo MD's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22206Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John L Albrigo MD | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John L Albrigo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albrigo
Bad experience with an overrated physician.
- Is the Atkins Diet Effective?
The Atkins diet, created by cardiologist Robert C. Atkins, is a very popular low-carbohydrate diet. This diet claims to have several benefits including weight loss, reduced appetite, better heart health and improved memory. The theory behind this diet is that obesity results from overeating...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Christina I Braun MD8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Mia Kogan M.D.2405 I St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Laraine Terry Field M.D.6412 Beulah St Alexandria VA 22310
- Dr. Arthur Disini Chutuape M.D.8988 Lorton Station Blvd Lorton VA 22079
- Dr. Craig Alan Miller MD9715 Medical Center Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Eva Coleman MD3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033