Dr. John L. Albrigo, MD is a top Doctor in Arlington, VA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. John L. Albrigo, MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. John L. Albrigo, MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. John L. Albrigo, MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Arlington, VA, Dr. John L. Albrigo, MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1970
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1970
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 1970 ALPHA OMEGA ALPHA HONOR SOCIETY
- Sports Medicine, Musculoskeletal Problems
- Torn Meniscus
- Abnormal Gait
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
- Yale School of Medicine Orthopaedic department 1971
- Yale University Affiliated Hospitals 1974
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. John L. Albrigo, MD's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22206Get Direction
Dr. John L. Albrigo, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albrigo
Bad experience with an overrated physician.
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Paul S. Thesiger M.D.5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Linda Mosely M.D.1860 Town Center Dr Reston VA 20190
- Dr. Abraham Kader MD1625 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Safa Rifka M.D.2440 M St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Mia Kogan M.D.2405 I St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Christina I Braun MD8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306