Dr. Alfred Campbell Gellhorn MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation525 W Chester Pike Suite 203 Havertown PA, 19083
Dr. Alfred Gellhorn is a UW clinical assistant professor and physician with the Sports and Spine division of the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine. Patient Care Philosophy My goal is to restore function ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Sports Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Management patterns in acute low back pain: the role of physical therapy.
- Cervical facet-mediated pain.
- Osteoarthritis in the disabled population: a mechanical perspective.
- Sonographic evaluation of trigger finger at the wrist and carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from a deep soft tissue leiomyoma.
- Do Muscle Characteristics on Lumbar Spine Magnetic Resonance Imaging or Computed Tomography Predict Future Low Back Pain, Physical Function, or Performance? A Systematic Review.
- Intense focused ultrasound stimulation of the rotator cuff: evaluation of the source of pain in rotator cuff tears and tendinopathy.
- Timing of Physical Therapy Initiation for Nonsurgical Management of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Effects on Patient Outcomes: A Systematic Review.
- The Healing Cascade: Facilitating and Optimizing the System.
- The Use of Dehydrated Human Amnion/Chorion Membrane Allograft Injection for the Treatment of Tendinopathy or Arthritis: A Case Series Involving 40 Patients.
- Premier Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Dr. Alfred Campbell Gellhorn MD's Practice location
Havertown, PA 19083Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Alfred Campbell Gellhorn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gellhorn
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Dr. William Murphy DO, LPT60 State Rd Media PA 19063
- Dr. Bryan O\'Young M.D.3401 North Broad Street Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Shawn M. Peterson D.O.25 S 9th St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Barry L. Bakst D.O.2006 FOULK RD WILMINGTON DE 19810
- Dr. Akhil M Chhatre MD1800 Lombard Street Philadelphia PA 19146
- Dr. Jeffrey Friedman MD11 Industrial Blvd Paoli PA 19301