Dr. Robert Norman is a dermatologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Norman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Norman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1981
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
Dr. Robert Norman's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33626Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33615Get Direction
Riverview, FL 33578Get Direction
Dr. Robert Norman's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norman
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Holistic Treatments for Acne
Many teenagers experience the dread of acne at one point in their life. Pus-filled bumps, blackheads, and whiteheads are often referred to as pimples. Acne is a disease mostly affecting teens and young adults. 8 out of every 10 people suffer from acne. Mild acne is usually considered as a normal...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Dr. Thomas J. Sultenfuss M.D.1022 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Thomas O. McMeekin M.D.5210 WEBB RD TAMPA FL 33615
- Graham Chriss4238 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa FL 33609
- A. Melvin Alexander4728 North Habana Avenue Tampa Florida 33614
- Dr. Maria Hicks M.D.4915 EHRLICH RD TAMPA FL 33624
- Mrs. Rachel Epstein D.O.2454 N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater FL 33759