Claude Guy Raphael MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology1701 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA, 22205
Dr. Claude Raphael, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include body imaging, diagnostic radiology, and diagnostic ultrasound and he currently treats patients in Arlington, ...
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2000
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- George Washington University 2001
- George Washington University Program A
- University of Maryland School of Medicine,Baltimore, Md, United States 2005
Claude Guy Raphael MD's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22205Get Direction
Claude Guy Raphael MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raphael
Would Never Go Back.
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Murat Halit Sor MD1701 N GEORGE MASON DR ARLINGTON VA 22205
- Stanley Blair Washington MD1701 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Ivan Petrovitch M.D.1701 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Matthew F Sandusky MD1701 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Russell Eugene Mcwey MD1701 North George Mason Drive Arlington VA 22205
- Bonnie Sejeong Ahn M.D.1701 N GEORGE MASON DR ARLINGTON VA 22205