Providing exceptional dental care and insuring that all our procedures are pain free is my guiding light. If you need your teeth cleaned or potentially have a filling we can help. Other services we provide ...
Education and Training
Tufts College Dental School - D.M.D. DMD 1988
- Best RI Dentist 2017, 2018 RI Monthly Magazine
- Orthodontic Braces (traditional And Invisalign)
- Cosmetic Dentistry Including Crowns, Veneers, Composites
- Teeth Cleaning / Whitening
- Pediatric / Children's Dentistry
- Cosemtic Dentistry
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Aesthetics
- Dental Aesthetics - Smile Enhancement
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Member ADA 1988 - 2019
Dr. Thomas F Vutech DMD, FAGD's Practice location
North Kingstown, RI 02852Get Direction
Dr. Thomas F Vutech DMD, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Jairahadeep Singh335R PRAIRIE AVE PROVIDENCE RI 02905
- Phillip M. Robitaille1188 County St Somerset Massachusetts 02726
- Dr. Candida Castillo DMD,2148 Mineral Spring Avenue North Providence RI 02911
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Larry Levin DMD276 Smith St Providence RI 02908