Providing exceptional dental care and insuring that all our procedures are pain free is my guiding light. If you need your teeth cleaned or potentially have a filling we can help. Other services we provide ...
Education and Training
Tufts College Dental School - D.M.D. DMD 1988
- Best RI Dentist 2017, 2018 RI Monthly Magazine
- Orthodontic Braces (traditional And Invisalign)
- Cosmetic Dentistry Including Crowns, Veneers, Composites
- Teeth Cleaning / Whitening
- Pediatric / Children's Dentistry
- Cosemtic Dentistry
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Aesthetics
- Dental Aesthetics - Smile Enhancement
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Member ADA 1988 - 2019
Dr. Thomas F Vutech DMD, FAGD's Practice location
North Kingstown, RI 02852Get Direction
Dr. Thomas F Vutech DMD, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Megan K. Catallozzi DDS320 PHILLIPS ST NORTH KINGSTOWN RI 02852
- Dr. Paul N. Boscia DMD181 W Main St North Kingstown RI 02852
- James R Hosmer DMD130 Tower Hill Rd North Kingstown RI 02852
- Dr. Edward Aloysius Hart D.M.D.181 WEST MAIN STREET WICKFORD RI 02852
- Dr. Liza Christine Ward D.D.S.6749 Post Rd North Kingstown RI 02852
- Dr. Anthony J Gazzola DMD6810 Post Rd North Kingstown RI 02852