Dr. David Compton is a general practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Compton does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Compton provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1984
- Johns Hopkins University School Ph 1985
Dr. David Alan Compton MD, MPH's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Dr. David Alan Compton MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- How Do You Diagnose Sinusitis?
SinusitisSinusitis refers to an inflammatory infection that affects the sinuses. The infection is caused by bacteria, allergies, viruses or fungi. Sinusitis is an infection that can affect people of all ages. Acute sinusitis lasts for 3-8 weeks, and the chronic form which is to last for more than 8...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Dr. Christina Michelle Bowen MD5516 Central Ave Charlotte NC 28212
- Dr. Paul S Putterman MD860 SUMMIT CROSSING PL GASTONIA NC 28054
- Dr. Robert Alan Forinash MD111 E 3RD AVE GASTONIA NC 28052
- Dr. Brett T Snodgrass MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Ugwuala Nwauche MD6608 E WT HARRIS BLVD CHARLOTTE NC 28215
- Dr. Kent Seitz MD1421 Orchard Lake Drive Charlotte NC 28270