Ludlow B. Creary, MD, MPH, FAAFP, is a leading family physician currently serving patients at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science in Los Angeles, California. After earning his medical degree in 1960 at Howard University College of Medicine, Dr. Creary completed a Master??s Degree of Science in Public Health at the University of California, Los Angeles, internship at Wayne County Hospital and residency at Ventura County Medical Center. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, the National Medical Association, the Charles R Drew Medical Society, and the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1960
Howard University College of Medicine 1960
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's Expert Contributions
- Ventura Co Med Ctr, General Practice; Westland Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Wayne County Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, National Medical Association, Charles R Drew Medical Society, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Published Bibliography
What do you attribute your success to?
- Tenacity, valuing education and being goal-oriented and purpose driven.
Hobbies / Sports
- Mentoring, Various Hobbies
Favorite professional publications
- Family Medicine Journal
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90004Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ludlow Creary MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.801 S Chevy Chase Dr Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD2222 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203