Ludlow B. Creary, MD, MPH, FAAFP, is a leading family physician currently serving patients at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science in Los Angeles, California. After earning his medical degree in 1960 at Howard University College of Medicine, Dr. Creary completed a Masterâ??s Degree of Science in Public Health at the University of California, Los Angeles, internship at Wayne County Hospital and residency at Ventura County Medical Center. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, the National Medical Association, the Charles R Drew Medical Society, and the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1960
Howard University College of Medicine 1960
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's Expert Contributions
- Ventura Co Med Ctr, General Practice; Westland Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Wayne County Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, National Medical Association, Charles R Drew Medical Society, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Published Bibliography
What do you attribute your success to?
- Tenacity, valuing education and being goal-oriented and purpose driven.
Hobbies / Sports
- Mentoring, Various Hobbies
Favorite professional publications
- Family Medicine Journal
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90004Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ludlow Creary MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.1131 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 300 SANTA MONICA CA 90401
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD12340 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles California 90025
- Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke M.D.325 E. 7th Street Los Angeles CA 90014
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241