Dr. Ludlow Creary MD
Family Practitioner266 S Harvard Blvd Suite 100 Los Angeles CA, 90004
Ludlow B. Creary, MD, MPH, FAAFP, is a leading family physician currently serving patients at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science in Los Angeles, California. After earning his medical degree in 1960 at Howard University College of Medicine, Dr. Creary completed a Masterâ??s Degree of Science in Public Health at the University of California, Los Angeles, internship at Wayne County Hospital and residency at Ventura County Medical Center. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, the National Medical Association, the Charles R Drew Medical Society, and the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1960
Howard University College of Medicine 1960
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's Expert Contributions
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Wayne County Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, National Medical Association, Charles R Drew Medical Society, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Published Bibliography
What do you attribute your success to?
- Tenacity, valuing education and being goal-oriented and purpose driven.
Hobbies / Sports
- Mentoring, Various Hobbies
Favorite professional publications
- Family Medicine Journal
Dr. Ludlow Creary MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90004Get Direction
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.1131 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 300 SANTA MONICA CA 90401
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke M.D.325 E. 7th Street Los Angeles CA 90014
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203