Dr. Dustin Garth James MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology621 S New Ballas Rd 1001b Saint Louis MO, 63141
Dr. Dustin James is a gastroenterologist in Chesterfield, Missouri and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He received his medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. ...
Education and Training
Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine,St Louis, Mo, United States 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Washington University School Of Medicine/Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2004
- Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis Missouri
- Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Mo 2007
Dr. Dustin Garth James MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Chesterfield, MO 63005Get Direction
Dr. Dustin Garth James MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. James
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Recipes for Celiac Patients
Gluten sensitivity is real and it is serious. If you suspect that you may have a gluten sensitivity or celiac disease, please see a doctor to confirm that you actually suffer from eating it. Once you have been diagnosed, you must follow the ground rules of dealing with the disease when it comes to...
- Which Doctor Should I see if I have Anemia?
When it comes to health problems, many people become ignorant assuming that every other infection is the common cold, and a little rest and some warm soup will suffice to make problems go away. What they fail to realize is that this ignorance not only leads to unawareness of the disease or disorder...
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- What Is Cholera: Get the Facts
Cholera is a very dangerous disease, which is caused by the bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Someone infected with cholera experiences painless and watery diarrhea. Due to continuous diarrhea, one is likely to develop dehydration which can result in death. Many people who get cholera happen to...
- Mr. Twan Phanijphand D.O.10012 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Brian C Mcmorrow MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Michael J Zerega MD3023 North Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Steven E Fern DO11525 Olde Cabin Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Rehan Rafiq M.D.11155 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Benjamin E Cassell MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110