Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon is a Chiropractor practicing in Altamonte Springs, FL. Dr. Gabaldon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gabaldon seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon DC's Practice location
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Justin Cough2871 Clayton Crossing Way Oviedo Florida 32765
- Dr. Angie Marie Cuevas DC8751 Commodity Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Matthew Antonucci2000 N Alafaya Trail Orlando Florida 32826
- Dr. Vernon Martin Ressler D.C.870 Clark St. Oviedo FL 32765
- Dr. Alicia A Rivera D.C.821 Debary Ave Deltona FL 32725
- Dr. James John Babiar D.C.711 W Colonial Dr Orlando FL 32804