Dr. Albert Park is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Park specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Park tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1990
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1990
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Pediatric Horner's syndrome due to a cervical thymic rest.
- Management of pediatric ranula.
- Intravenous home hydration in pediatric patients following adenotonsillectomy.
- Pathology quiz case 1. Chronic granulomatous disease (CGD).
- Odontogenic myxoma of the maxilla: a report of two pediatric cases.
- An approach toward the management of a pediatric esophageal perforation.
- Effect of perioperative administration of ropivacaine with epinephrine on postoperative pediatric adenotonsillectomy recovery.
- A new approach to the reconstruction of extensive congenital midline nasal defects.
- Resorption rate and biocompatibility characteristics of two polyester ventilation tubes in a guinea pig model.
- An approach to pediatric brow dermoids: an upper eyelid crease incision.
- Cross-linked hydrogels for middle ear packing.
- Crosslinked hydrogels for tympanic membrane repair.
- Cochlear abnormalities associated with enlarged vestibular aqueduct anomaly.
- Identification of hearing loss in pediatric patients with Down syndrome.
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Otolaryngology
Dr. Albert H. Park MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Albert H. Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Charles L. Beck M.D.3584 West 9000 South West Jordan Utah 84088
- Dr. Bruce G. Evans M.D.1160 East 3900 South Salt Lake City Utah 84124
- Dr. Les Harris M.D3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Candice Braerman Teunis M.D.30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Joshua M Hickman M.D.1551 Renaissance Towne Dr Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Steven Ross Mobley MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132