Dr. Joseph D Tobias MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH, 43205
Joseph Drew Tobias, MD joined Nationwide Children's Hospital in 2010 as chief of the Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine. Dr. Tobias oversees Anesthesia Services, Pain Medicine and Sedation a ...
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Texas Children's-Pediatrics, Houston, TX 1986
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals 1988
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
- Johns Hopkins-Ped. Anesth/Critical Care Med, Baltimore, MD 1989
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1989
Dr. Joseph D Tobias MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Joseph D Tobias MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tobias
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Cheryl E Gariepy MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Akua Amponsah MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Rachel Ann Rosenfeld MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Onsy S Ayad MD700 CHILDREN'S DRIVE COLUMBUS OH 43205