Dr. William W July PHD
Psychologist | Clinical17555 El Camino Real Houston TX, 77058
Dr. William July is a psychologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. July specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. July evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. July because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Immigration, Geriatric Health, Personality Disorders And More
- Member Texas Psychological Association
- Member Houston Psychological Association
Dr. William W July PHD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77058Get Direction
Houston, TX 77004Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78701Get Direction
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Dr. Barbara P. Uzzell PHD3511 Chatwood Dr Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters PSY.D.5445 Almeda Rd Houston Texas 77004
- Dr. Kelley M. Williams PSY.D.16441 Space Center Blvd Houston Texas 77058
- Lashonda F. Wooten509 Rocky Springs Drive McKinney Texas 75071
- Mary B Fetzer Other909 Frostwood Dr Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Brian Kearns PH.D306 W Edgewood Dr Friendswood TX 77546