Christina Esposito is an optometrist practicing in Memphis, TN. Christina specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Christina performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Christina Esposito OD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
GLENDALE, AZ 85308Get Direction
Dr. Christina Esposito OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Chaka Chanelle Norwood O.D.3950 AUSTIN PEAY HWY MEMPHIS TN 38128
- Dr. Paul Darwin Mormon OD1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Leonard Earl Hampton O.D.857 Mount Moriah Rd Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. Richard Buck O.D.3499 Riverdale Rd Memphis TN 38115
- Dr. Richard Alan Alsobrook O.D.7730 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Christina Marie Brown O.D.5255 Elvis Presley Blvd Memphis TN 38116