Dr. Tracy Prosen MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)606 24th Avenue South Suite 400 Minneapolis MN, 55454
Dr. Tracy Prosen is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Prosen specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Prosen can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Prosen can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Small bowel obstruction and internal hernias during pregnancy after gastric bypass surgery.
- Syndromic micrognathia and peri-natal management with the ex-utero intra-partum treatment (EXIT) procedure.
- Fetal aneuploidy screening with cell-free DNA in late gestation.
- Indications for Invasive Prenatal Testing before and after Noninvasive Prenatal Screening.
- 2013 Best Doctors for Women Minnesota Monthly Magazine 2013 U.S. News &
- 2012 Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor - (2012, 2014)
- 2012-2013 Best Doctors for Women Minnesota Monthly Magazine U.S. News & World R
- Reproductive Genetics, Amniocentesis, Birth Defects And More
Dr. Tracy Prosen MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Tracy Prosen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prosen
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Alma Aurioles Bagan1401 Faiview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Patricia Young Kohls MD1737 BEAM AVE MAPLEWOOD MN 55109
- Dr. Elena Jane Tanner MD2925 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55407
- Dr. Catherine Lee Kodama MD303 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Frankman MD6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Dr. Kamalini Das MD205 S WABASHA ST - MAIL STOP 31300A ST. PAUL MN 55107