Dominic J Mintalucci M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery300 2nd Ave Long Branch NJ, 07740
Dr. Dominic Mintalucci is a hand surgeon practicing in Long Branch, NJ. Dr. Mintalucci specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Dominic J Mintalucci M.D.'s Practice location
Long Branch, NJ 07740Get Direction
SANTA ROSA, CA 95405Get Direction
Dominic J Mintalucci M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mintalucci
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Inhalable Insulin: How Effective Is It for Diabetics?
Researchers and scientists have teamed up to find ways in which the required treatment options for patients affected by these conditions can be improved. One form of treatment that is common and must be taken daily includes that of insulin, of which patients diagnosed with type 1 and 2 diabetes must...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Clint C Ferenz M.D.2315 Rt 34 So Manasquan NJ 08736
- Dr. Nikesh Patel M.D.1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Laura Anne Malfitano DO457 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Teddy L Atik MD2 Industrial Way W Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Brian M Katt MD457 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. George M Gabuzda MD2 Industrial Way W Eatontown NJ 07724