Dr. Joseph James Sofianek MD
Family Practitioner935 Highland Blvd Suite 4400 Bozeman MT, 59715
Dr. Joseph Sofianek is a family practitioner practicing in Bozeman, MT. Dr. Sofianek specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sofianek possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1992
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Actinic Keratosis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Southwest Wa Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Naval Hospital, Family Medicine
- OMECO/Southwest Medical Center Program
Dr. Joseph James Sofianek MD's Practice location
Dr. Joseph James Sofianek MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sofianek
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Suzie Obman RN925 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Tracy Marie Fairbanks MD935 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Connie H. Hahn D.O.935 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Lisa Lee Gushwa MD935 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Hanly Burton D.O.316 E Babcock Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Heather D Kjerstad MD33 West Main Street Belgrade MT 59714