Dr. Michael B Balthaser D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice1075 Berkshire Blvd. Suite 950 Wyomissing PA, 19610
Dr. Michael Balthaser is a General Dentist and he has been serving the Wyomissing and Bernville areas since 2005. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Pennsylvania Dental Association ...
Education and Training
DeSales University B.S. 2000
DeSales University B.S. 2001
Temple University School of Dentistry D.M.D. 2005
- Top 40 Dentists Under 40 Incisal Edge Magazine
- Philadelphia County Dental Society Senior Student Award Philadelphia County Dental Society
- Student of the Year Award American Academy of Oral Pathology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Award for Clinical Excellence Delaware Valley Society
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Cleanings
- Periodontal Disease Therapy
- Tmj Therapy
- Full Arch Rehabilitation With Dental Implant
- Sedation Dentistry
- General Anesthesia
- Nitrous Oxide
- Board Certified Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Professional Member Berks County Dental Society
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member International congress of oral Implantologists
Dr. Michael B Balthaser D.M.D.'s Practice location
Wyomissing, PA 19610Get Direction
Dr. Michael B Balthaser D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balthaser
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Robert Alan Wunsch DMD1500 PENN AVE WYOMISSING PA 19610
- Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP2433 MORGANTOWN RD READING PA 19607
- Mr. Scott W. Wallace DDS4101 Main St Elverson PA 19520
- Dr. Michael G Hasker DMD985 Berkshire Blvd Reading PA 19610
- Dr. John Frederick Hyatt D.D.S.137 Montgomery Ave Boyertown PA 19512
- Zoe Amanda Johnstone DMD584 Springville Rd New Holland PA 17557