Dr. Richard I Ulin MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1095 Park Ave New York NY, 10128
Dr. Richard Ulin is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Ulin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ulin tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Ulin treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1962
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1962
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Variability of the metaphyseal-diaphyseal angle in tibia vara: a comparison of two methods.
- Isolated dislocation of the radial head.
- Spinal cord compression in type I Gaucher disease.
- Iliopsoas recession through a medial approach.
- A procedure for recurrent dislocation of the patella.
- Segmental spinal instrumentation at the Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Development of the acetabulum and hip: computed tomography analysis of the axial plane.
- Pinched Nerve
- Birth Defects
- Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Orthopedic Surgery; Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, General Surgery; Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York University School of Medicine/Hospital for Joint Diseases Program
- Rancho Los Amigos Hospital
Dr. Richard I Ulin MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Dr. Richard I Ulin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ulin
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Dr. James Michael Barsi M.D.1000 10th Ave New York NY 10019
- Dr. Allan Strongwater MD301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Eric Daniel Fornari M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Michael Francis Trepeta D.O.1512 Broadway Hewlett NY 11557
- Dr. Jenny Margareta Frances MD34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Tamir Bloom M.D.140 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103