Dr. Thomas Eugene Haddad DDS
Dentist | General Practice221 W 6th St Suite 940 Austin TX, 78701
Dr. Thomas Haddad is a Dentist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Haddad specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas Eugene Haddad DDS's Practice location
Austin, TX 78701Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Eugene Haddad DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haddad
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. William Paul Burkhart DDS511 W 15th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Kenneth Richaed Schaefer DDS1605 Nueces St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Brian David Tucker D.M.D.3508 Far West Blvd Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Althea Eggleston D.D.S1401 Lavaca Street Austin TX 78701
- Dr. David J Gordon D.D.S.300 West Ave Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Dennis Brender DDS507 W 15th St Austin TX 78701