Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1932 Alcoa Hwy Suite 360 Knoxville TN, 37920
Dr. Edwin Holt is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Holt specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Holt tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1983
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Acl Tear
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Campbell Fndn-Univ Of Tn, Orthopedic Surgery; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, General Surgery; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Campbell Clin
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37920Get Direction
Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holt
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What are metatarsal bones?
The five long bones of the metatarsus of the foot are known as the metatarsals. Just as metacarpals of the hand are made of different components, similarly, metatarsals are made of different components such as a proximal base, shaft, and distal head. Arches of the foot are formed by the metatarsal...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- M. Chris Testerman1422 Old Weisgarber Road Knoxville Tennessee 37909
- Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD1926 ALCOA HWY KNOXVILLE TN 37920
- Dr. Mark Kiernan Thomas M.D.827 Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37802
- Dr. David R Robins D.O.101 Glenliegh Ct Knoxville TN 37934
- Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Edwin Earl Spencer M.D.260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Knoxville TN 37922