Dr. John Lufburrow is a Dentist practicing in Forest Hill, MD. Dr. Lufburrow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. John Egbert Lufburrow DDS's Practice location
Forest Hill, MD 21050Get Direction
HAVRE DE GRACE, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. John Egbert Lufburrow DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. Eve Ferruggiaro Desai DDS201 S Union Ave Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Swati Chapla Makadia DMD1500 Blenhiem Farm Ln Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Herbert Brett Friedman D.D.S.201 S UNION AVE HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Dr. Jayalakshmi Shripad D.M.D201 S. Union Avenue Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. David Daewon Kim DDS455 Revolution St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Richard Valin Grubb DDS203 S Washington St Havre De Grace MD 21078