Dr. Collin Blattner is a dermatologist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Blattner specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Blattner diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- Mentorship in dermatology.
- Cutaneous manifestations of the Zika virus.
- Clinical pearl: increasing utility of isopropyl alcohol for cutaneous dyschromia.
- Generalized morphea as the first sign of breast carcinoma: a case report.
- "Ring of fire" technique for marking mucosal biopsy sites.
- Preventing disruption of surgical dressings in patients with cognitive impairment.
- Simple technique to avoid unnecessary Burow triangles.
- Update: Can breastfeeding and maternal diet prevent atopic dermatitis?
Dr. Collin Matthew Blattner D.O.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
SALEM, OR 97302Get Direction
Dr. Collin Matthew Blattner D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Treatments for Melanoma
What is Melanoma?Melanoma is mostly referred to as cancer of the skin, but this might not always be the case. It begins from the melanocytes, the cells that produce the pigment melanin, which gives the skin its color along with hair and eyes too. Melanocytes also form moles, which is the region or...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Dr. Abigail Lee Haberman MD330 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Todd Knapp MD1007 Harlow Rd Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Patricia M. O'hare M.D.2358 Nw Professional Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Kyle Leland Horner M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Wallace H Knapp M.D.444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Kevin Lee Svancara D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330