Dr. Steve Spencer is a naturopathic physician practicing in NORTHBROOK, IL. Dr. Spencer specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Spencer combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Steve A Spencer ND's Practice location
NORTHBROOK, IL 60062Get Direction
Dr. Steve A Spencer ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Dr. Maggie H. Pilat rzeszuto N.D.1140 S ROSELLE RD SCHAUMBURG IL 60193
- William L. Conner N.D.17W703 BUTTERFIELD RD OAKBROOK TERRACE IL 60181
- Dr. Jin Park ND, LAC1935 Shermer Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Tamara Ann sukup Darragh ND, DC200 E Roosevelt Rd Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Nyarai Sarah Paweni N.D.1 E DELAWARE PL CHICAGO IL 60611
- Dr. John Birdsall ND, LDN900 NORTH SHORE DR LAKE BLUFF IL 60044