Dr. Melissa Schweikhart Bauserman M.D.
Pediatrician101 Manning Dr Unch Neonatal-Perina Chapel Hill NC, 27599
Dr. Melissa Bauserman is a pediatrician practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Bauserman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bauserman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bauserman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2009
- University of California, San Diego 2008
- University of California, San Diego 2005
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 2009
Dr. Melissa Schweikhart Bauserman M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Schweikhart Bauserman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bauserman
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Dr. Rula Freiji MD6417 Pathway Ct. Chapel Hill NC 27516
- Dr. Jamila Fletcher MD10208 Cerny Street Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Mrs. Stephanie Slater Rand MD4022 Freedom Lake Dr Durham North Carolina 27704
- Dr. Mary Markert M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. May Kuo Slowik MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Poorvi J Shah MD4003 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704