Stuart L. Goldstein, MD, has been an active investigator in the field of pediatric acute kidney injury (AKI) since 2000. Dr. Goldstein's main research foci include: AKI epidemiology and outcomes, acut ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1961
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1990
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Kidney Problems, End-stage Renal Disease (esrd)
- Ca Dept Of Hlth Serv, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine; Stanford Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Orange County Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Children's Hospital, Boston, MA. Pediatric Nephrology
Dr. Stuart Goldstein MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Stuart Goldstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Dr. Elif Erkan MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Larry T Patterson M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Kimberly A Czech MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Cyril F Strife M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Mark M Mitsnefes M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Rene G Vandevoorde M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229