Dr. Robert Mark Lincer M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology761 Main Ave Suite 203 Norwalk CT, 06851
Dr. Robert Lincer is a surgical oncologist practicing in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Lincer specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Bellevue Hospital Center 2001
- Mem.sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Surgical Oncology 1987
Dr. Robert Mark Lincer M.D.'s Practice location
Norwalk, CT 06851Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10940Get Direction
Dr. Robert Mark Lincer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lincer
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Dr. Sunny D Mitchell M.D.30 Shelburne Rd Stamford CT 06902
- Dr. Margaret C Shoup MD95 LOCUST AVE DANBURY CT 06810
- Dr. Helen Pass M.D.32 Strawberry Hill Ct Stamford CT 06902
- Dr. David Bradshaw Pearlstone M.D.166 SPORT HILL RD EASTON CT 06612
- Dr. David L Cornell M.D.148 East Ave Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Daniel Kleiner MD111 OSBORNE ST DANBURY CT 06810