Dr. Christian L Gilbert MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon601 Childrens Ln Norfolk VA, 23507
Dr. Christian Gilbert is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Gilbert specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Gilbert typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Evaluation of a vertical vein using magnetic resonance imaging.
- Use of the Quest Myocardial Protection System (MPS) for modified ultrafiltration during pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery: intermediate results of coronary elongation.
- Novel use of extracellular matrix graft for creation of pulmonary valved conduit.
Dr. Christian L Gilbert MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
WILMINGTON, DE 19805Get Direction
Dr. Christian L Gilbert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gilbert
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Robert Frederick Dunton MD3636 High St Portsmouth VA 23707
- Dr. Michael F Mcgrath MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Lenox D Baker MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Edward James Frick M.D.2000 Meade Pkwy Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. John Henry Artrip MD3640 High St Portsmouth VA 23707
- Dr. Jared Lee Antevil M.D.620 JOHN PAUL JONES CIR PORTSMOUTH VA 23708