Dr. Grant Korsmo is a Dentist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Korsmo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Grant Steven Korsmo D.D.S.'s Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Grant Steven Korsmo D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korsmo
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Paul Thomas Bothun DDS2810 17th Ave South Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Nancy Carol Parr DDS1321 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. John E Clayburgh DDS667 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. John Alfred Anderson DDS3425 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Daniel Joseph Schefter DDS3001 B 32nd Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Jordan Whitney Lunak D.D.S.212 S 4TH ST STE 101 GRAND FORKS ND 58201