Dr. Anderson focuses her practice on adults and teenagers, age 15 and older. Her professional interests include women's health and medical student and resident education. She currently serves as the a ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Santa Clara Vly Med Ctr, San Jose, CA,, Internal Medicine 1998
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Dr. Stephanie Anderson MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97210Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Bijay Sanjeev MD2380 N Ferguson Ave Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Ives de Chazal MD1951 North Wilmot Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Saravanan Balamuthasamy M.D.2121 N. Beverly Avenue Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Valerie Matthew MD5301 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Jyotsna Sahni M.D.4733 E CAMP LOWELL DR TUCSON AZ 85712
- Basel Skeif M.D.2355 N Ferguson Ave Tucson AZ 85712