Dr. Harold Clifford Morgan M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry3 Legare Lane Columbia SC, 29204
Dr. Harold Morgan is a psychiatrist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Morgan is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Morgan diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Morgan may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Morgan treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1962
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Wm S Hall Psych Inst-U Sc, Psychiatry; Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- William S Hall Psych Inst
Dr. Harold Clifford Morgan M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29204Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29201Get Direction
Dr. Harold Clifford Morgan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morgan
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?
The typical cases of schizophrenia are easy to diagnose. The difficult to diagnose are those belonging to an ill-defined group that includes the so-called latent cases, borderline, character disorder, quasi-psychotic psychopaths, severe personality difficulties, and so on. The diagnosis made in...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Dr. Ayodele A Ogunfowora M.D.120 Wildewood Park Dr Columbia SC 29223
- Dr. Meredith Lauretta Mona MD4500 Stuart St Columbia SC 29207
- Robert Nicholson Milling Other7901 Farrow Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Stephanie Rene Chapman D.O.Psychiatry Clinic - 15 Medical Park Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Emile A Barrouk MD15 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Sabi Illangakoon Other2015 Marion St Columbia SC 29201