Dr. Ann Seltman is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Seltman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Seltman often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 2000
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Crohn's Disease
- Anal Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Ann K Seltman MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55117Get Direction
SPOKANE, WA 99201Get Direction
Dr. Ann K Seltman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seltman
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Dr. David J Hochman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Santhat Nivatvongs M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jennifer M Holder-murray MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. David W Larson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Benjamin Daniel Shogan MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Lyen Camille Huang MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305