Dr. John Gerard Bizon M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)3600 Capital Ave Sw Suite 204 Battle Creek MI, 49015
Dr. John Bizon is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Battle Creek, MI. Dr. Bizon specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1977
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1977
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- True reform must strengthen the physician-patient relationship.
- Physicians must be leaders--or they become followers.
- Advocacy requires access to policymakers--MDPAC is your ticket.
- Protecting the doctor-patient relationship in an era of change.
- In Lansing and Washington, the doors are open to physicians.
- Metastatic melanoma to the ethmoid sinus.
- Hearing Loss
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Otolaryngology; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, General Surgery
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Program
Dr. John Gerard Bizon M.D.'s Practice location
Battle Creek, MI 49015Get Direction
Dr. John Gerard Bizon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bizon
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis—also known as rhinosinusitis—is defined as an inflammation of the sinuses that results in a number of painful, irritating symptoms. If the sinusitis lasts for less than four weeks, it is diagnosed as acute sinusitis. If it lasts longer, it is defined as chronic sinusitis.A number of...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- Dr. Michael J Sterrett M.D.215 E Mansion St Marshall MI 49068
- Dr. Hugo K Roesler M.D.1141 S Rose St Kalamazoo MI 49001
- Dr. David A Milko M.D.601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. John J.h. Schwarz MD181 W Emmett St Battle Creek MI 49037
- Dr. Christopher Perry Smith M.D.601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. William A Scalf MD330 Barclay Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503