Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA, 02474
Dr. Joseph Maniscalco is a Prosthodontist and Implant Dentist serving the Arlington area. Dr. Maniscalco specializes in Dental Implants, Ceramic Dental Implants and Sedation Dentistry. He also focuses ...
Education and Training
Manhattan College B.S. in Biology 1996
New York University, College of Dentistry D.D.S. 2000
NYU College of Dentistry - Implant Fellowship Fellowship 2005
VA Medical Center Portland, Oregon Prosthodontics Residency Certificate 2003
- Robert DiGolla Award2000 Excellence in Clinical Operative Dentistry
- NYU College of Dentistry Alumni Association AwardProficiency in Denture Prosthesis
- Citation Military Order of the Purple Heart for Exemplary Care
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Porcelian Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- General Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
- All On Four And Same Day Teeth
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association 2000
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Oral Implantologists 2003
- Professional MemberAcademy of Osseointegration 2001
- Professional MemberMassachusetts State Dental Society 2008
- Professional MemberMiddlesex County Dental Society 2008
- Professional MemberNew York State Dental Association 2001
- Professional Member2nd District Dental Society 2017
Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11209Get Direction
Bellmore, NY 11710Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maniscalco
- Peter m.
Dr. Maniscalco is very thorough and professional..
- S. f.
Excellent service as usual.
- Beth k.
Excellent progress on getting my first dental impants..
- B. j.
Rainy Snowy Cold Day .
- How Is Stroke Diagnosed?
A stroke is often diagnosed by conducting physical examination tests and studying brain images produced during scans. Your doctor will try to find all the information regarding the symptoms of stroke. In addition, the doctor will carry out a number of tests to ascertain if you have a stroke. The...
- Preventing Exacerbations of COPD
According to a statistic, 65 million people have moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) around the world. More than 3 million people have died because of COPD in 2005, which corresponds to 5 percent of all deaths globally. This puts COPD as one of the major causes of...
- How to Get Rid of Your Bloated Belly
Abdominal bloating can affect your looks and cause considerable discomfort. But according to experts, abdominal bloating can be controlled and avoided easily. Abdominal bloating does not refer to the extra pounds of fat stored in the abdomen, but the temporary distension that affects from...
- Natural Remedies for Diaper Rash
What is a diaper rash?A diaper rash is a type of skin irritation that occurs around the thighs, buttocks, genitals, or abdomen. The affected part of the skin usually looks red and may look like it's scaled or burned. Diaper rash is commonly seen in infants and young children, although it can also...
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD500 Congress St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Rebecca Peachenik Elovic DMD209 harvard street, suite 501 Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. William Charles Heggerick DDS FACP56 Colpitts Rd Weston MA 02493
- Dr. Alaaeddin Alwazzan DMD1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Arnold Watkin DDS60 Federal St Boston MA 02110
- Elliot Kronstein DDS181 Concord Ave Cambridge MA 02138