Dr. Jorge Gomez, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in allergy & immunology, pediatrics, preventive medicine, and pediatric sport medicine. MD Gomez currently treats patients ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1987
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Back Pain
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Stress Fracture
- MemberAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Member North American Society for Pediatric Exercise Medicine
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics; Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Affiliated Hospitals
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio 1990
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine And Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 1992
- University of Wisconsin Program
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, Sports Medicine 1992
- Sports Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI
Dr. Jorge E Gomez MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Jorge E Gomez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their journey of life being cared by someone and there are times when they need to care for others. Life is all about being cared and taking care. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. Thus for successful living, they need to learn the tricks of overcoming the...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...