Dr. Larisa Debelenko practices Pediatric Pathology in Boston, MA. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Debelenko is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute MD
KIEV MEDICAL INST AFFILIATED HOSPS 1983
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Report of the Sixth International Workshop on Human Chromosome 11 Mapping 1998. Nice, France, May 2-5, 1998.
- The insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor-targeting antibody, CP-751,871, suppresses tumor-derived VEGF and synergizes with rapamycin in models of childhood sarcoma.
- Cardiac juvenile xanthogranuloma in an infant presenting with pericardial effusion.
- Reply to 'Distinct ALK-rearranged and VCL-negative papillary renal cell carcinoma variants in two adults without sickle cell trait'.
- Limited granulomatosis with polyangiitis in an adolescent with Crohn's disease on infliximab therapy: cause or coincidence?
- Intact or broken-apart RNA: an alternative concept for ALK fusion screening in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- [Ultrastructure of human adrenal glands at various periods of prenatal morphogenesis].
- [Ultrastructural characteristics of the microcirculatory bed of the human adrenal cortex in prenatal ontogenesis].
- [Architectonics and ultrastructural characteristics of the blood-carrying capillaries of the pancreas and adrenal cortex of human fetuses].
- Localization of the multiple endocrine neoplasia type I (MEN1) gene based on tumor loss of heterozygosity analysis.
- Identification and characterization of the multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN1) gene.
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Pathology; Ny And Presby Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Larisa V Debelenko MD, PHD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
VALHALLA, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Larisa V Debelenko MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Asthma
Asthma has somehow evaded the most probing research ever conducted, and still defies a permanent cure. What we can do is manage its symptoms as efficiently as possible and prevent the condition from ruining our lives....
- Boron's Amazing Health Benefits
Boron has a lot of health benefits. It is known to balance certain hormones such as estrogen and testosterone. Boron is also good for fertility and helps improve the functioning of the brain leading to the development of motor skills, better memory, and grasping power.Another health benefit from...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Umbilical Hernia: Get the Facts
The umbilical cord is the cord that joins the fetus to its mother in the womb. This cord passes through a small opening in the abdomen which usually closes after birth. However, when stomach muscles don’t join completely, internal organs or intestines may bulge through this weak opening. This...
- Gluten Enzyme Pills: Do They Actually Work?
Some years have passed since the first time gluten enzyme pills showed up in the news. Alternative treatments to a gluten-free diet have been under research since the first time the condition was diagnosed. It is important to keep researching possible solutions and ways to counter or simply stop...
- Steven Sloan300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Sara O Vargas MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Harry Pw Kozakewich MD300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Alyaa Al-ibraheemi300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Monica Hollowell Other300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Antonio R Perez-atayde MD300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115