Dr. Brianna Macqueen is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Macqueen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Macqueen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Macqueen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Intermolecular C-F...H-C contacts in the molecular packing of three isostructural N-(fluorophenyl)mannopyranosylamines.
- Recombinant tissue plasminogen activator to restore catheter patency: efficacy and safety analysis from a multihospital NICU system.
- A critical question for NEC researchers: Can we create a consensus definition of NEC that facilitates research progress?
Dr. Brianna Cordelia Macqueen MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58104Get Direction
Dr. Brianna Cordelia Macqueen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...