Dr. Steven Leach is a general practitioner practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Leach does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Leach provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- 2005-2006 Texas Super Doctors
- Preventive Care
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member Dallas County Medical Society
- Member Texas Medical Association
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 1996
Dr. Steven L Leach MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Steven L Leach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leach
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Colchicine for Gout Treatment
Descriptions of gout have been found as far back as almost 5,000 years ago, dating back to ancient Egypt. Gout takes place when urate crystals accumulate within your joint. This accumulation results in the intense pain and joint inflammation of a gout attack. The crystals can form when you have...
- Treating Head Lice
How does head lice spread?Head lice is an infestation in the hair and scalp by insects known as pediculosis capitis. These tiny insects most commonly affect school children, and feed on the blood of the human scalp. While they are not life-threatening, they do warrant some form of treatment. The...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Natural Alternatives Used to Treat Gout
There are various medications that can be prescribed by a doctor to relieve the symptoms of gout. However, since gout is a disease that can never be completely cured, it would mean taking these medications for years and sometimes even for a lifetime. It is important that you seek out medical...
- Dr. Charles Miles Maliska III M.D.METHODIST DALLAS MEDICAL CENTER DALLAS TX 75203
- Dr. Carrie Lillian Carter MD8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. William Gary Reed MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Victor A Abrego MD645 E STATE HIGHWAY 121 STE 600 COPPELL TX 75019
- Dr. Jinsong Zhang MD3200 Talon Dr Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Robert Adam Goldsteen DO5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390